Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ms. Piggy

Hello Everyone,

I have decided that a blog needs to be made. This blog is dedicated to those mothers out there who have stories they MUST share about motherhood. Here is the deal: I am going to post stories, advice, wisdom, embarrassing moments, etc etc etc. However, these posts aren't only going to be mine. They will be my readers as well!!! If you have something you would like me to post, facebook me, email me, text me, snail mail me, and I will post it, anonymous if desired! Make sense? Okay so let me give you an example.

I have decided that Lori thinks I am a pig. Probably not the kind you are thinking, but yes, I could afford to still lose some weight. No, I am thinking an actual pig. Let me explain. Lori is fabulous with her sleeping habits. She will go to sleep between 9-9:30 and not wake up until 5 or 6. AMAZING! However, there are those few times when she wakes up in the middle of the night for a boob pie. Adam and I have a system. She wakes up, he gets up with her and changes her diaper and then brings her into me. Lori and I have mastered the amazing talent of nursing while laying down. FUTURE MOTHERS, LEARN THIS. Well naturally, Lori falls asleep and I doze off as well. What I have noticed is that Lori will eat for awhile, fall asleep, then latch back on, then fall asleep, then latch back on, and so on and so on. She thinks she has free reign! Clearly she does because I am so out of it I don't notice. She is my little piglet and I'm her Ms. Piggy. She thinks she can grab a smackle any old time she wants. Adam has informed me that I'm starting bad habits. Whenever she lays in between us, she will just roll around looking for a boob, his or mine, she doesn't care. No more Lori. No more.

This is how I feel guys...

Okay, does everyone understand? I want to hear from even those who are pregnant. We ALL have stories and advice. Motherhood starts from when the....NEVERMIND. What matters is we need to get to the Center of this Motherhood thing and we are all on this journey together!

Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, cousin. If you find the "center" of motherhood, please email me personally. I have been on this quest for 18 years now and still feel like I am floating in space. Looking forward to following your journey. Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete